MS Vision is a pan-European independent provider of LC/MS services to laboratories in industry, CRO and academia.
We offer flexible and cost-effective service, ensuring maximum performance and uptime of a wide range of mass spectrometry and LC systems. We provide both support, consultancy services and pre-owned systems in the field of mass spectrometry on Waters, Sciex and Thermo Fisher Scientific instrumentation.
The high quality of our service, the excellent skills of our engineers and the cost effectiveness of our offerings are reflected by the steady growth of our service organisation and customer base over the past years in Europe.
In addition to LC/MS service and support, MS Vision has a range of technology products in development dedicated to (native) protein analysis by mass spectrometry and separation techniques.
We have a job opening for a Sales specialist territory Benelux, UK and Nordics
This is a home based role and you will be responsible for growing service, support and product revenue. You are a pro-active, experienced and out of the box thinking sales person. You have a scientific background, experience with LC/MS and a proven track record of sales as well as a good network in the LC/MS market.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales territory
- Present, promote and sell products & services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing activities
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- The ability to identify and grow new clients is absolutely crucial!
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the Mass Spectrometry market or related technology
- Existing network of LC-MS users in the Benelux, UK and Nordics
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills, Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with CRM software
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe (50%), English language knowledge is essential.
- A competitive salary
- In-house training
- Opportunity to provide input, be creative and develop your strengths
- A casual and fun team
- A stimulating environment covering sales, service, customer support, business development and marketing aspects
Why work for MS Vision?
You will be part of a professional and dynamic team. The culture within MS Vision is casual with room for initiatives and ideas, we have short communication lines and a strong team feeling. We also offer a good remuneration package including: a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Are you interested? Please send your resume to Willemijn van der Laan at email@example.com