As a Senior Service Specialist, you provide on-site technical support to our Thermo MS customers in the Benelux and the rest of Europe when required. Your support consists of repair, maintenance and qualification of Thermo MS instruments and connected LC systems. On-site customer training and relocation services are examples of additional types of support which you can also provide. You provide information and advice to other engineers and our back-office and are available for helpdesk support to customers. You show initiative and creativity, are an out-of-the-box thinker and take responsibility for the tasks that you undertake. You report your daily activities to the head office in compliance with our protocols.
You report to the European Service Manager.
Location: The Netherlands; you will travel to other European countries when required
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Electronics or Physics
- Excellent technical knowledge of Thermo MS instrumentation and a wide range of ancillary equipment
- Several years of experience in field service on Thermo Orbitrap technology and other Thermo LC-MS instrumentation
- Helpdesk experience
- Knowledge of vacuum technology, mechanical engineering, ICT, electronics and chemistry
- Understanding of the analytical workflow
Our ideal candidate:
- Is responsible for obtained results and has a hands-on attitude
- Has the ability to perform effective troubleshooting, applying creativity and “out of the box” thinking
- Is able to work independently
- Is a relationship builder and maintainer, with a good reputation with customers
- Is able to communicate effectively, assess customer needs and identify business opportunities
- Has excellent verbal and communication skills
- Is fluent in German and English
- Is prepared to work flexible hours
- Has a driving license
- Is willing to travel
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- In-house training
- Opportunity to get cross trained on other types and brands of LC-MS instrumentation
- Opportunity to provide input, be creative and develop your strengths
- A casual and fun team
Do you want to be part of a growing and successful company and are you looking for an exciting challenge? Please send your resume to Willemijn van der Laan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work for MS Vision?
You will be part of a professional and dynamic team. The culture within MS Vision is casual with room for initiatives and ideas, we have short communication lines and a strong team feeling. We also offer a good remuneration package including: a competitive salary, excellent benefits and in-house training.
Are you interested? Please send your resume to Willemijn van der Laan at email@example.com