Instrument type: QTOF
Instrument system: MS (Mass Spectrometer)
We deliver each pre-owned system FOB. Installation is done on basis of the original specification of the instrument, hands-on training and warranty.
We will continue supporting the system after the warranty period, a.o. via a range of service contract options.
Take on new analytical challenges and extend your research capability with the TripleTOF® 6600 Quadrupole Time-Of-Flight (QTOF) mass analyzer. The TripleTOF technology delivers high performance and reproducibility that can virtually detect any peptide. Ultra-fast acquisition rates allow you to collect high-resolution MS/MS data on every detectable analyte in your sample, giving you the potential you need to advance your research.
The TripleTOF 6600 System offers:
- A broad dynamic range of greater than 5 orders of magnitude
- Wide Q1 mass range with isolation for ions up to 2250 m/z
- Scan speed of up to 100 Hz (100 MS/MS spectra per second)
- MS/MS Resolution of equal or greater than 30,000 (FWHM)
- The TripleTOF 6600 System maximizes productivity with its real-time management of MS/MS acquisition time, based on the intensity of selected precursors.
- SWATH acquisition for label-free quantitation including variable window SWATH with up to 200 SWATH windows for optimal coverage of complex proteomics data