The research and development department of MS Vision is a multidisciplinary team working on the development of new products for the separation and mass spectrometric analysis of proteins and protein complexes.
We are looking for a Software developer analytical instrumentation for the further development of a prototype analytical separation instrument for proteins. The instrument contains some unique aspects that allow for a highly selective separation and makes the proteins available efficiently after separation. The focus of the work will be on integrating additional hardware options, optimizing the interaction between hardware and software and developing a user-friendly interface.
You report to the Technical Director
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Actively participate in the development of new products in consultation with application employees and technical management.
- Provide concrete insight into the possible solutions for development issues
- Writing embedded software
- Writing and modifying Windows-based GUI’s
- Develop electronic hardware
- To be able to review embedded software and electronic hardware based on substantive knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience with object oriented programming (min. C, C ++ and C #)
- Knowledge of and experience with real time operating systems
- Knowledge of and experience with electronic communication, Ethernet, RS232, USB, CAN interfaces
- Being able to deliver required development documentation (specification, design and verification documentation)
- Report effectively to technical management
- Dealing efficiently with deadlines
- Experience with controlling analytical instruments is an advantage
- Experience with Qt and Python is an advantage
MS Vision combines an informal atmosphere with personal responsibility and offers an optimal working climate for independent and motivated employees. Own input and initiative are appreciated. This position is for 1 year.
Why work for MS Vision?
You will be part of a professional and dynamic team. The culture within MS Vision is casual with room for initiatives and ideas, we have short communication lines and a strong team feeling. We also offer a good remuneration package including: a competitive salary, excellent benefits and in-house training.
Are you interested? Please send your resume to Willemijn van der Laan at email@example.com