LC-MS Service Contracts
MS Vision provides multi vendor maintenance and repair service plans
Cost of ownership, up-time, fast response, quality parts available overnight – it’s all important! Our service plans are made to suit your demands and can be tailored to your specific requirements, instrument configuration and budget in a flexible way – we create customized solutions because one size doesn’t fit all!
Standard mass spectrometry service plan options
For further information on the individual contract options please check the following tabs:
MS Vision’s Bronze Service Plan is a preventative maintenance plan aimed to optimize your instrument performance. It is based upon a well-defined test and cleaning activity, documented by detailed reports. Our experienced and motivated service engineers will follow protocols in compliance with O.E.M. standards.
Mass Spectrometers and (U)HPLC instruments from Sciex, Waters, Thermo Scientific, Agilent and CTC
Ideal for customers which want to ensure a proper performance of their systems at affordable costs where a guaranteed response time is not a prime requirement.
Bronze Service Plan Highlights
- Includes 1 or optionally 2 PM (preventative maintenance) visit(s)
- Labour and travel for PM activities included
- Reduced rates for travel and overnight stays for additional service visits
- Corrective visits given priority over non-contract customers
- Certified engineers following well documented PM protocols
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics at reduced rates
- O.E.M. independence hence different instrument combinations possible
- Refurbished pumps (turbo and rotary) with full warranty at reduced costs available