We have been working on this for quite a while. Many of our customers were asking us to transfer our high mass knowledge from Waters QTOF to the Thermo QExactive platform. And here it is: the NativeQE, an upgrade for providing QExactuve systems with optimized capabilities for biologics and biopharma characterization:
- higher mass detection limit (up to m/z 10.000)
- higher isolation limit (up to 10.000 m/z instead of 2.500 m/z of the original system)
- more efficient HCD fragmentation to enable analysis of intact proteins
- optional charge reduction
- optical access for optional UVPD fragmentation
The NativeQE is available immediately as an upgrade of your existing QExactive plus or as a complete instrument. For further details visit our website.